Tools are necessary to every professional and amateur handyman. Tools break and get lost, and often you’re in immediate need of a tool that you do not have at hand for one reason or another.
What Can You Use if You Don’t Have a Drill
The primary function of a drill is to make holes for bolts in hard surface areas. The other function is to relieve the stress of screwing bolts instead of using a manual screwdriver. It does can be found in useful when you need to screw a wide variety of bolts.
Method # 1: For drilling holes into plastic
- Heat a sharp piece of copper;
- Location over the plastic surface, where you want to drill a hole;
- Let it melt the plastic into the shape of a hole.
The technique is to have the perfect size copper piece, however you can quickly discover it in your regional hardware shop.
Method # 2: Make your own bow drill
- Use 2 wood sticks– connect a strong piece of string on both ends of one to serve as a bow, and the other must have a sharp end on one side and a deal with on the other.
- Scrape out a little hole in the wood, where you wish to drill your hole.
- Location the pointy end of your second stick there and use pressure.
- Wrap the string (bow) around the drill bit.
- Drill into the wood by pushing on the handhold and moving the bow.
Post Sponsored by Pressure Washing Services.